Bollywood celebden

Bollywood celebden
Bollywood celebden

ambitious film 'Ra.One' is inching closer

| Monday, September 26, 2011
As the release date of "Ra.One his ambitious film is getting closer, he began to superstar Shahrukh Khan anxious moments.

Shahrukh, who plays the lead role in the film that was produced by his "Fun red peppers, said that although he is not afraid, he is concerned about receiving the film.


Directed by Anubhav Sinha, the "Ra.One" screens October 26th.

Asked about the fate of his film, Shahrukh said, "As an actor, I feel different as a producer and I think otherwise. ... I do not care if I have fear, then not being able to make movies ... to say or produce movies. Those who fear not being able to work. I have no fear, but I'm concerned. I just hope everyone likes and enjoy the movie. "

"I'm not afraid to act ... I do not dare to make films as I was born to do. Many people are scared, but I'm not afraid," he said.

"I worked for 20 years ... I am a professional actress and producer. This is what I do for my life. We must all work for a living. There will be things that go right and there will be things that go wrong, it is so that the business is, "he added.

The film Shahrukh, Kareena Kapoor and Arjun Rampal in the lead roles.

When asked about the film, Shahrukh said, "It's a family comedy movie action. It is a virtual world ... video games ... and stuff. Basically, it is a family film. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2011 Bollywood Celebden Blogger Template by Dzignine